I love this saying. This is the essence and the core of it all for me. I learned that when I create space for something, I achieve it. What does creating space for something mean?
- If you want a situation to change in your life, write about it –> that is giving the situation a life force for change.
- If you want to be more creative in your business, create a scheduled time in your calendar when you are ONLY generating new ideas –> that is giving creativity space to grow.
- If you are feeling like you are out of control with your eating habits, track them for 10 days –> that is giving it space for control.
- If you are feeling like your relationship is stuck –> put a date down on the calendar, where you will spend time alone with each other weekly and connect more deeply –> that is giving your relationship space to develop.
- If you are feeling like you are losing control in your finances –> look at your bank accounts every day for 5 minutes –> this is giving yourself the time and space to get control back on your financial situation.
This is all about your energy and how you use it to achieve what you want in life. I was recently published in Best Self Magazine with this exact topic.